Wednesday, September 6, 2017

What's to Come

A couple weeks back, Tim and I traveled down out of Pennsylvania,  into the western part of Maryland, then into Virginia, then West Virginia for just a brief  stretch and then back into Virginia.  We drove just a bit farther and ended in Front Royal, a really pretty part is what we saw.  The campground is along the Shenandoah River, a lovely area.

 I made my first attempts at trying to capture our adventure, and holy smokes, kudo's to all of you who do this.  Not an easy task.  By any stretch of the imagination.  

However as you can see I was able to take a few pictures.

                            
We were staying at a Coast 
to Coast camping area called 
West Fork .  A very nice 
campground, however we now 
have a better idea of which sites 
we may like better the next
time we come.

As you can see by some of the pictures
we took our 10 almost 11 year old puppy, by the name of Louis, along with us.  He and I did much better this trip than we did on our first trip. Louis isn't used to walking on a leash, so that makes my life quite interesting, since I am Louis' caregiver.  Tim isn't quite up to walking Louis anywhere.  While we were there we went to the dog park.  This was really great fun for Louis. He made friends with two delightful English Bull Dogs.  And they all really seemed to get on must pleasantly.  It was fun to watch.






Can you tell Louis was pretty well played out by the time we arrived back at the RV.





 This is what we saw from one of our windows in the RV.  A nice little view. We really did have a nice quiet time.  I was able to spend time in the Word.  Spent some quality time with my husband, and I did a far amount of knitting. 


A sweater for Hannah.
         It was all very pleasant!

And this was on our way home.   And once again I took my wonderful husband on a tour of little tiny town, and I mean tiny.  To me the streets were really not much more than a big alley with parking on one side.  We have an eight foot wide motor home, let me tell you, Tim is GOOD!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I would really appreciate hearing your thoughts on what is written here.