Saturday, July 15, 2017

Can You Be Counted?

7/15/17 for 7/3                         Rebeccacreates2012@gmail.com

Loving God Greatly ~ Sold Out, Bible Study, Week 3

Read Matthew 10: 2-4, Mark 15: 40; Soap all.

S ~Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;
Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;
Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.

40 There were also women looking on afar off: among whom was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James the less and of Joses, and Salome;


Dear Lord,
O ~ I read these scriptures, and I cant help but think, if I was living in this time period, where might I fall.  Would I be among those that counted as the Christians? or not.  Now in all honesty, this is a very difficult question to answer. (How would you all answer?)

We look at this list of mostly common people, I myself would have to consider myself as common, I am not an executive, nor am I a nurse or a doctor.  I read alot, but I never went to college. so am I educated, yes to some degree, but mostly self taught. So through me in with the commoners.  Not a problem for me Lord.  You made me a very special me.  I am your daughter, so therefore I am a princess. Since my father is a King, that is what I have to be.  This is my pedigree.

A ~ Since I have designated myself as a princess. I had better live as such.  Not materialistically, but rather in my character.
I am quite sure that if we were to look at the character traits of some nobility of current times it could be quite scandalous.
But I am looking at what should be considered character traits of my King's children, you and me.  I don't think I need to list them.  We have Bibles, there's the rule book.  Read it and learn what you are supposed to do and how you are supposed to behave.

P ~ Father, am I living as you would want me to live?  I know I am far, far, from perfect. I will keep on believing and trusting, that with your help and your guidance, I will be able to be a trusted member of your family.  In Jesus precious Name, your son, I pray....

Rebecca



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I would really appreciate hearing your thoughts on what is written here.