Thursday, October 18, 2012

Regrets, don't have them!

Do you live your life regretting anything?  Well I used to do that....But not anymore.  My relationship with Jesus Christ is to good and to powerful to worry about regrets.  (By the way, if any of you are wondering why I use such a large font...it's because I like it that way, it's much easier for me to see were I am.  Plus us older folks can see it more plainly!)

Time for a fun picture!  Can't you just hear the giggles as Comet sniffs Trenton's ear?  Boy oh Boy Trenton sure does love the goats.  When I told my husband we were getting two goats, he wasn't thrilled but when he sees how much the grandchildren enjoy them he doesn't seem to mind as much.  So this isn't a regret.  We are both glad we have them.


I think maybbe I should have put these pictures reversed.
 I have to say in looking at this priceless pictures, it is all worth it!

God really is great! Do you ever look at your environment and think how blessed you are?  I do this a lot.  Each morning that you get out of bed you have received a blessing from God, and I am not being trite.  Each day that you get into the shower or bathtub is another day to be cleansed of your sins (and dirt and sweat).  There are those that are much less blessed than we are.  We are given these blessing and we should not take them for granted, they really are a gift from God.

Now if I was speaking to my earthly dad, he would say no there not; they are a gift from Bobby,  so sad that my dad doesn't acknowledge his Heavenly Father...but there is always hope.  Hope that just the right circumstance will befall him and he will turn to Jesus, for there is no other way to the Heavenly Father but thru Jesus Christ.  I do not want to see any of my relatives end up in Hell, but then again I won't see them in Hell I will just know that they will be missing from Heaven.  

Last night at our women's group we had an amazing time together.  we shared so much "STUFF" and I mean "STUFF."  It was awesome. When you are together with like minded individuals it is amazing the love and support that is generated.  We all love each other in a wonderful way, such that we can bring anything to this group and we can talk it out and pray for just the right direction, sometimes the results will be instant and sometimes they will take a while to be seen, but we all have faith that change is coming as a result.  I don't think that my sisters in Christ live with regrets...this would be a waste of energy and time and none of us want to waste our time, because our time is prescious.  God is the giver of life and He wouldn't want us wasting our time or our talents,  whatever they may be.

Well everyone the time has come for me to hit the showers and get ready for work.  And maybe do a little something extra so that Saturday's load won't be quite so heavy.  Remember to be a blessing to someone today, and to not be rude, if someone gives you vinegar give them sugar back, and I will take my own advice as well!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I would really appreciate hearing your thoughts on what is written here.