Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sandy

How is Sandy affecting your life?  For me it is no electricity and somewhat inconvenient.  And needless to say I am not really enjoying this storm very much.  I am finding as I get older that I do not appreciate this kind of weather as much as I did when I was younger.  The wind didn't used to bother me at all, after last night hmmm!  It howled and hollered all night long.  I found myself lying there and listening to the pitch of the wind.  Waiting for it to go up in pitch meant it was blowing harder.  And I am at work so this is all you will be getting from me this morning...God Bless you and keep you all safe and sound in our Lords wonderful and Loving Hands.  Don't forget to go and be a blessing to someone today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I would really appreciate hearing your thoughts on what is written here.